Saturday, January 26, 2008

China Journey and Journal

I have definitely become somewhat of a journal freak, although this was always in my blood. I kept journals in my teens. Around 20 years ago I began to write things down. Now I have a journal for everything from my garden to prayer and lots in between. I have 7 active blogs, this being one of them.

My good friend John Foster, before I went to China, bought me a journal. I began it the day before I left. Last night I literally dug it out. It became buried under a stack of stuff. I began to read it.

China is a wonderful land, full of wonderful people. I read about meeting Lucy's family for the first time. What a meeting it was. They were so happy to see her and I was part of the package! I felt like I had come back home after a long journey.

I hope to use the journal for this blog.

I am glad and in awe to be connected to CHINA!

No comments: